Welcome to the 15th Annual Sugar Maple Music Festival! We are at 7 hours 46 minutes away and counting…
Whether this is your first time or 15th time joining us, here are some tips and helpful information.
- Bring the kids! We are a family-friendly festival and ages 17 and under are free.
- We have food! Check out this year’s vendors.
- We have drinks! Beer from Tyranena Brewing Company and mead from Bos Meadery. Yum, yum!
- We have a raffle! Check out the raffle table at the back of the big tent to see the wide range of prized including 4 tickets the 2019 Blue Ox Music Festival, a resophone ukelele from Ward-Brodt and much more!
- Carry-ins are allowed but please support our wonderful food and drink vendors!
- Bring your instruments for jamming! This is an interactive festival and your participation is what sets the Sugar Maple fest apart from other music fests.
- We are a rain or shine event; all of our artists perform under tents or shelters.
- Bring a chair or a blanket to sit on. We have a limited number of chairs, and yours are more comfortable anyway.
- Leave all pets at home. Park rule.
- Bring Cash. We will have an ATM but if you have some $ in your pocket when you come, you will be all set.
- New this year!
- We know you’re social (we’ve seen you on the dance floor!) so spread the word…
- We are a 501(c)3 non-profit and all our money goes toward bringing this great music to Madison. Please consider donating on-line or by adding to the donation jar at the merchandise table. We can’t do this without your support!